Right after this tutorial, I wanna try to install mono 3.4 that have .net 4.5 luxury on my Ubuntu Server.
1. Go to https://github.com/mono/mono, I try the c option. Building the software from Git.
2. Make sure you have git : sudo apt-get install git automake.
3. git clone git://github.com/mono/mono.git. Be passion, it takes long to download all mono source.
4. Go into mono directory: cd mono.
5. I have an error that I don’t have libtool package after running this :
So, from this tutorial, I have to install it first :
apt-get install libtool automake autoconf autotools-dev
6. ./autogen.sh –prefix=/usr/local
7. make install
8. Check installed mono version : mono –version
9. Done!. Deploy your .net 4.5 apps.