There are so many things that seemed like a stupid idea to me:
– Seinfeld: Who is this guy, really?
– Frasier: Come on, a spinoff? (So, I didn’t realize spinoffs were a thing)
– Twitter: Haiku and vanity plates for the Internet.
– Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream: Salty Caramel, you’ve got to be kidding me. I don’t want salty ice cream.
– Arrested Development: Wait, Jason Bateman. He was so bland on The Hogan Family.
– There’s Something About Mary: Their promo seemed ripped off the Zelda commercials, or that’s how I felt.
– Blogging (Well, Live Journal): Do I really care what other people are doing?
– Scrubs: I don’t know, I just didn’t like the idea.
– Freaks and Geeks: How dare they try to explain what it was like to be adolescent me?
– McGriddles: Sausage, syrup and pancakes?
– Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Slow animals doing karate makes no sense.